We’ve been so busy sorting through all the pictures we took at last weekend’s PAX West expo (and fighting off the remnants of some virulent PAX pox) that we haven’t gotten around to posting our favorite images from the show until now. As you scroll through our gallery, see if you can find:
- An unreleased console that is already worth many times it retail value on the secondary market.
- A console originally released in 1977.
- A DJ Hero controller.
- A street sign named after a minor Super NES character.
- A hand-written sign that’s signed “You’re welcome.”
- A typed piece of paper signed “Dr. Exoskeleton.”
- A sign that promises a “Baked Ham Dinner.”
- A man disobeying the instructions at a beanbag lounge.
- A “Sheikah Slate” Nintendo Switch case.
- A game box with a tongue.
- A food item named after an underperforming Gearbox video game.
- A stuffed pig.
- A Blastoise.