Bernie Madoff's secretary wrote a dishy, 9,000-word article in this month's Vanity Fair .
In it, we learn that Bernie was egomaniacal and enjoyed hand-jobs. So prison should work out well for him.
The Best Links:
- Read the preview here.
- Madoff had scribbled about a dozen numbers for “masseuses” — listed under “M” — in his address book, leading his secretary to warn him that if he ever lost the book and someone found it, “they’re going to think you’re a pervert.”
- Squillari on the Today Show
- Squillari helped the FBI gather evidence against Madoff.
- In an interview on MSNBC’s Morning Joe, Squillari says she has no proof, but in looking at the size of the swindling operation, “Sure, there were other people involved.”
- Asks a Dealbreaker commenter: ” The fucker doesn’t even wash his hands?”