On the iPhone 6s, it features 3D Touch pressure sensitivity, and it can be used with an Apple Watch for quick color selection. There’s a full layering system, 18 layer blend modes, tools for adjusting hue, saturation, brightness, and curves, and more.
To get the app, make sure to follow these instructions:
- Open the Apple Store app.
- Tap “Stores” on the tab bar at the bottom of the app.
- Scroll down to “iPhone Upgrade Program.”
- Swipe left three times until you see the Procreate icon.
- Tap the icon.
- Choose “Download now for free.”
- When taken to the App Store, enter your password and then click “Redeem.” The app will start downloading automatically.
Alternatively, the app can also be accessed by scrolling to the bottom of the “Featured” tab and tapping on the small banner that says “Download Procreate free.”
Apple has offered several free apps through its own Apple Store app in the past, including Day One 2. The deal only pertains to the iPhone version of Procreate, normally priced at $2.99. [Direct Link]
Discuss this article in our forums